My almost 10 years of experience in the legal field, both as a paralegal and, since 2017, as an attorney, highlighted an issue with traditional law firm models: inherent inefficiencies—inefficiencies that predominantly affected clients and did so negatively. Realizing this, I gravitated toward minimizing those inefficiencies. I focused on sharpening research and writing (particularly, persuasive writing) skills that were ultimately instrumental in pushing matters to an early resolution by settlement or successful dispositive motions. This cut down hours and hours of unnecessary “billable” work and, in turn, client costs. I joined ElevateNext because they have intentionally veered away from the traditional models. Instead, ElevateNext leverages technology and cost-effective methods to assist customers in accomplishing their goals.
Before joining ElevateNext, I represented homeowners, financial institutions, small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and everyone in between. I used my skills to assist individuals and companies in many practice areas including real estate disputes, civil and criminal appeals, employment disputes, debt collection, consumer protection, premises liability, and personal injury. My experience with different practice areas taught me how to quickly adapt while maintaining efficiency. I continue to apply my skills, experience, and adaptability here at ElevateNext, where I dedicate myself to the efficient and customer-centered practice of law.
- I love to travel; my destination(s) are often chosen based on what food I think I’d like to explore or some historical significance that piqued my interest.
- I enjoy reading anything about psychology, philosophy, and history.
- I love dogs, especially my four-legged sidekick, Teddy. He’s a Boston Terrier that bears a striking resemblance to the late President Teddy Roosevelt.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- California, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California