Jana has more than 12 years of legal expertise and leads a number of our customer matters. She has extensive experience overseeing all aspects of corporate legal operations and providing proactive and strategic legal and regulatory advice, including providing legal opinions, on diverse legal scenarios, contract negotiation, business and employment management. She has established and led the in-house legal department for BASIS.ed and Woogi Global and provided legal advice to their board, and corporate executives. She spearheaded the opening of the BASIS International Schools and managed all aspects of the school opening from local regulatory compliance, hiring, visa processes, employment contracts, tax agreements, policy development, and licensing. Jana is passionate about her work with start-ups and she serves as a Mentor for Founder Institute.
- Certified yoga teacher and amateur photographer
- An avid traveler and adventure seeker
- Foodie with passion for cooking
- Arizona Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Heart Foundation, Board Member
- Founder Institute, Mentor